Monday, June 3, 2013

Photos of the Week

Hello! Welcome. Life is good. Glad you are here.

It's been a great week. I've been spending a lot of good quality time with my family. We've decided to organize and plan our days out. For example, every Wednesday we eat dinner in the park. And every other weekend we go to the beach. Friday night is pizza night. Saturday is house cleaning and grocery shopping day. Sunday is dedicated to spending time in nature. I love the schedule because we always have something to look forward to and we are creating wonderful memories. 

Another great thing... I went and bought a ton of art supplies. I've been craving color lately. To collaborate with it. I'm sure other artists will understand this craving. I've also been cooking a lot. I love experimenting with recipes. I love making healthy food to nourish my family. 

Enjoy the images! Blessings!

Watercolor is amazing. So fluid and changing.

Vegan thin mints before we doused them in chocolate.

Banana, cocoa powder, maple syrup, dates, cinnamon, nutmeg, coconut milk, rice milk, and ice.

Vegan cream sauce... Coconut milk, vegetable broth, garlic, thyme, nutritional yeast, salt, and pepper.


Love this girl!!





Portobello mushroom sandwich with avocado and hummus.

Homemade BBQ potato chips.

Park time.











We didn't find a lot of organic produce at farmers market. At least I got this colorful shot.





Cloudy day in Malibu.

Deep unto Deep.

Beautiful homes in Malibu.

This place is stunning! Cielo Farms.



 

Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment