Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Photos of the Week

Hello! Welcome to my world. Glad you are here. 
 
My apologies to anyone following my blog. This post is late. I am finding it a challenge to make time for organizing and editing images. But I am up for the challenge :)
 

Something very, very amazing has happened. We bought a Vitamix!!!

Love this man.





Garlic is so lovely.

In the process of making homemade marinara sauce.

Homemade fish sticks.

Lila babe is such a beauty.


So many gorgeous places in this world. I want to experience them all.


We've decided to eat dinner in the park every Wednesday. After dinner is play time.

These oak trees are so majestic.






My baby girl is now a big girl. And yes I am growing my hair out my natural color. So I had to dye the blonde hair dark. I will miss it, but I'm ready to put my money toward other things.

We had the most incredible day in Malibu at Zuma Beach. I am in awe of God's creation. It was indescribable.



Malibu, California
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment