Monday, April 15, 2013

Photos of the Week

Hello! Welcome to my blog. Glad you are here. 
My beautiful daughter, Lila Juliet, is now 3 months old.

Sister Love.

Magic window light.

Me.





Raspberry muffins. Sweetened with honey, bananas, and coconut sugar.

These were so delicious we decided to make them again. Served with rice milk of course.


We've collected a lot of vintage children's books for Eliora. They have the best pictures.

Eli has a quiet time everyday to read her books.



We have a glass chandelier that casts rainbows throughout our house in the late afternoon. We love it.

Dinnertime. I love mushrooms.

We have the sweetest lemon tree in our backyard.

Tomato plants in our garden.


My husband built this planter.

I eat this breakfast almost every morning. Gluten free cereal, coconut, hemp seeds, cinnamon, and rice milk. And when available, raspberries.

We go through a ton of honey. This one is from Brazil. I've always wanted to visit Brazil, but at least I can taste it :)

Eliora was playing hopscotch with her aunt Lily.

Lila baby.

I still can't believe we have a palm tree in our backyard. It looks best with the stars behind it.

Smoothies. Cherries, peaches, peach juice, coconut milk, hemp seeds, and spinach.



I had to get a shot of Eli sleeping. So sweet!





We just painted Lila's nursery peach. It was a dark blue. It looks so much lighter.

This is our dog Charlie.


Pizza with vegan cheese.

There are a lot of these tiny peach flowers growing in our side yard. Maybe God had me in mind when he made these because my favorite colors are peach and purple.

Dandelion


Warm spring days.



No comments:

Post a Comment