Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Photos of the Week

Hello! So glad to have you here.
 
Eliora and her favorite stuffed animal, Bubbles.









Our beloved kitty Milo. He's a big sweetheart.
 


Our cat Hawaii. Jungle kitty.





New Journals. Yeah!



My love.

Hibiscus.

My little artist.









Our neighbor let us pick tangerines from her tree.



I have been thinking about the Garden of Eden lately.

Lila is getting so big. I love coming into her room when she wakes up. She is always so happy to see me. So many precious moments.

Sisters.   
 
It has been a challenging week. There are so many times I feel overwhelmed by motherhood. I try to find the energy to make it through the day. Going through theses photos reminds me that there is so much to be thankful for. There are so many beautiful moments. This is my Garden of Eden.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment