Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day Dream

This evening was AMAZING!  My family and I wanted to go on our usual outing to the forest.  We have a couple favorite spots that we always go, but this time we decided to explore somewhere new.  We found a trail called Guardian Rock Trail.  We ended up venturing off of it and finding even more cool spots.  Charlie and I crossed the river where the rocks were shallow.  Jonathan and Eliora ate the wild black berries.  They were so incredibly sweet and euphoric. The trees were dappled with the sinking sunlight.  The golden hour is one of my favorite hours, especially for photos. Before we left the house, Jonathan suggested I use his vintage lens on my camera.  I have never used it, but it created the most soft dream like photos.  I thought I would share them with you!  Cheers!  






































Jonathan and Eliora picking berries!















Back to civilization!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment